The Water Factory Atmospheric Water Generator… Making water like nature does.
- GR8 Water products are created to provide a cost-effective green alternative to obtaining pure, safe drinking water.
- The Water Factory is “Made in USA”.
- GR8 Water operations management assures the highest level of quality control and workmanship in the industry.
- The Water Factory’s custom-engineered water production system produces water in a wider range of atmospheric conditions than other devices.
- Its ozonation process is recognized as the most effective and safest non-chemical method of eliminating bacteria from water.
- The two-stage air filtration package produces clean air.
Water produced from the GR8 Water cleansing and purification process is constantly tested for the presence of contaminants and impurities and surpasses all requirements in the USA.
GR8 Water AWG
GR8 Water AWG for commercial use provides a large-scale solution to water shortages. Commercial-sized GR8 Water AWG’s are modular in design and can generate up to 3,000 gallons of clean drinking water each day. These commercial atmospheric water generators are suitable for community, military, government, and institutional use and also can be fitted for mobile deployment and use. GR8 Water AWG for commercial use is also available in a dual-mode unit that provides as much as 160 tons of high-volume air conditioning during use. As an option, the AWG can be outfitted with a computer system that constantly monitors the machine’s functions from any location around the globe. The GR8 Water AWG’s will be serviced and maintained by a well-trained international service staff.
The ProCleanse™ process is a patented technology combining granular media filtration and biocidal ion exchange into a single freshwater filtration/ disinfection device.
Current use in over 24 countries worldwide ……
Disinfects water – patented technology to first combine proven technologies of granular media filtration and biocidal ion exchange into a single device
Stores clean water – integrated, built-in safe water storage (~ 18 liters / 5 US gal)
Simple to use and reliable – no assembly, no moving or detachable parts
Sustainable – A single ProCleanse™ unit will filter, purify and store clean water for 6-8 people every day for over 10 years (~ 180,000 liters / 48,000 gal), and with minimal maintenance
Economic Benefits – the ProCleanse filter can be used to generate clean drinking and cooking water for sale to others, creating job opportunities and family income.